Creating a thread to post the freshest MK2 updates with patch note !
You can download the latest 1.0.2r version here !
- Added parameter step led feedback
- Step randomize now working properly
- Added ability to morph with [MORPH] pressed, [FUNC] still works too
- Fixed LED feedback on [PAGE] when in pattern mode
- Added color for Mod Notes (purple)
- Fixed two big crash issue
- Fix version printing issue ([FUNC] + [FOLLOW])
- Added SLIDE and ACCENT Midi CC (CC85 and CC86)
- Added LED feedback when heap crash (bright red)
- Added ability to use Curve Mode on X/Y/Z
- Little Ui tweaks on Settings
- Fixed issue when Backward Playing where automations could not proc
- Fixed multiple issue leading to crashes while recording automation
- Fixed an issue leading to crash while morphing
- Automation curve now properly resets back to normal on un-automated steps
- Fixed multiple issue with MIDI clocking (in and out)
- Fixed CV clock
- Fixed UI bugs in curve mode
- Pot mode now works correctly
- Fixed a bug causing the audio to click while morphing
- Sometime the UP switch would cease to work, fixed now
- Step dice and Paste step range would sometime freeze or stall, this has been fixed
- Undo/Redo greatly improved for large patterns
- X/Y/Z automation was improved
- Curve mode was not showing modulation automation properly, now works properly,
- Tons of overall stability improvement
I’ve put it seriously through it’s paces and have had no issues. Thanks for the speedy update
Installed & working with no issues, thank you for a quick release!
I’m still getting a freeze now and then even with this latest update maybe it’s my specific machine?
I’m starting to get quite frequent freezing again when morphing?
@Gmonkey & @ddiamond84 could you reach out to us directly via email ?
Having your project sent over would help us greatly to find those very specific remaining bugs.
im getting freezing when using the new curve function ??? anyone else??
The mono mk2 freezes when I make a record 64 steps long. (if I play with the notes quickly) It also freezes in Curve mode, but I don’t really know how.
I also have a bug when I save pattern 2 bank A (only this one). If I save pattern 2 bank A and I change pattern (it doesn’t matter which one) and I make a backup, when I come back to my pattern 2 bank A I have lost my backup of pattern 2 (If my pattern was empty before the backup it will be empty, otherwise I find my old patch).
BUT if I save my pattern 2 bank A and then switch the machine off and on again, my pattern is saved …
Can anyone tell me if it has the same bug? Maybe with another pattern…
I think I’ve had a breakthrough, I deleted all the projects off the sd card and re installed the latest firmware and so far I’ve not had a single issue. Bit of a pain losing my projects but it hasn’t froze once and I’ve put it through its paces.
I’ve got a new SD card with no back-up and I’ve still had bugs after 1 or 2 back-ups :/.
Mmmm not too sure, I think Mathieu will still be looking into these issues I’m sure it will get sorted in the end, as I said mine has been behaving well since I cleared the projects and started again. Best of luck anyway mate
Yes, I’m not worried, I had the MK1 and I know what it is.
Bug in curve mode when recording automation when the MKII is controlled via midi
yep i got a freeze in curve mode when touching a blank sequencer button
I’m now getting sporadic freezes when creating mod notes
Just want to thank 1) The Community and 2) Mathieu! Constant stream of bugs/issues reported and the rapid response/fixing! I just recently asked about the MIDI trigger capability via Mod Notes, > Mathieu replied right away, and said it should be out soon. Now it’s there! I’m sure many of us have big-brand devices, with infrequent updates and frustrations/limitations we don’t expect to see solved fast. I’ll take some bugs, knowing Mathieu will take care of it quickly.
For those who haven’t seen the latest couple of updates over the last 2 weeks:
- Optimization on curve mode, and fixed crash when using curve mode on an empty
- Fixed the rare crash when recording from step 64 to step 1
- Added the ability to control ModNotes via midi
- Made the randoms notes more “musical”
- Added the ability to change the Default Patch
- Fixed the Patchless mode
- Trying to add modulation to Volume (which doesn’t have modulation control) could result
in a crash, this was fixed
- Fixed an issue where Negative XMod was sometimes not working properly.
- Fixed crash while morphing to/from a pattern going backward
- Fixed infinite loop when doing [TEMPO] + [FUNC] → [PAGE] in Modnote while not
having any Modnote saved
- Heavily automated projects saved prior to 1.0.2 could likely contain corrupted data from
a previous fatal bug, so we’ve added security measures to detect and discard it.
- Clearing a pattern with DELETE + STEP would not clear the automation, this has been
- Fixed an issue with USB slave clock
- Pattern Morph now works correctly on page B C and D.