Constant crashes Mono MK2 V1.1.3r

I am a user of the MK2 model. I have updated the firmware to the latest version, I experience constant crashes simply by changing patterns. I also experiment with them on different occasions: copying and pasting patterns, automating… It’s very difficult to work like this.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to add more information about the issue I mentioned earlier. Every time I save a pattern and switch to another pattern, the machine freezes and I have to restart it. This happens every time and is making it very difficult to work.

I have recorded a video that clearly shows the problem. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/Sgizdr5s8yo

I have tried restarting the device and but the freezes persist. I contacted technical support a week ago, but I haven’t received a response yet.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem or has any suggestions on how to fix it?

I would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Best regards,

I dont know if this works but have you tried reformatting the sd card or tried another card entirely?

1 Like

Hi djfromdaback,

I wanted to thank you for your suggestion to format the memory card. I’m happy to report that this has resolved the problem. Your advice was incredibly helpful!

However, I must express my disappointment with the company’s support. It has been two weeks since I first contacted them, and I have not received any response. This lack of support is concerning and has been quite frustrating.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Best regards,

1 Like

Glad i was able to help! Yeah i must agree on the support… not really happening. I hope it was the last of your troubles… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like